We’ll gather via Zoom with our friends at Hibernia UMC for Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. Watch your email for the Zoom links!
Maundy Thursday: April 1, 2021, 7 p.m. via Zoom
Have bread and juice handy as we remember Jesus sharing the last supper with his friends.
Good Friday: April 2, 2021, 7 p.m. via Zoom
A time of reflection on the last hours of Jesus through scripture readings.
Easter Sunday: April 4, 2021
6:15 a.m. Sunrise service to be held in the parking lot. Bring your chair and sit in the north parking area or park your vehicle in the back row of parking spaces.
9:15 a.m. In person worship in the Worship Center.
If you are planning to attend our inside Easter worship on Sunday, April 4, please send a separate email response to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the church office at 610-384-2433 and leave a message.
Before planning to register, please take a few minutes and ask yourself the following.
1. Have I been experiencing any new symptoms of illness, especially fevers or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, a new loss of taste or smell?
2. Have I been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID?
3. Am I a caretaker of an at-risk individual?
If you have answered YES to any one of the above questions, we would ask that you refrain from registering for in-person worship for at least 14 days.
Protocols in place for attending in-person worship:
1. Everyone one is still required to wear a face covering which covers your mouth and nose. This is for your protection as well as the protection of others.
2. You will have your temperature checked upon entering.
3. If you are feeling ill, please remain home for your wellness as well as the wellness of others. You can reschedule when you are feeling better.