This service will be held in the Worship Center.
If you are planning to attend, please send a separate email response to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the church office at 610-384-2433 and leave a message. You will receive an acknowledgement from me as to your reservation request.
Before planning to register, please take a few minutes and ask yourself the following?
1. Have I been experiencing any new symptoms of illness, especially fevers or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, a new loss of taste or smell?
2. Have I been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID?
3. Am I a caretaker of an at-risk individual?
If you have answered YES to any one of the above questions, we would ask that you refrain from registering for in-person worship for at least 14 days.
Protocols for attending in-person worship:
1. Everyone one is still required to wear a face covering which covers your mouth and nose. This is for your protection as well as the protection of others.
2. You will have your temperature checked upon entering.
3. If you are feeling ill, please remain home for your wellness as well as the wellness of others. You can reschedule when you are feeling better.