The adult ministries at TUMC exist to help form intentional, strong relationships that really matter. This life is not always easy. It is through our trust in God and our relationships with others that we are made strong enough to handle anything that comes our way.
In response to God’s love, Jesus calls us to draw closer to Him; to accept Him as our Saviour and lead lives that are pleasing to God. He does not expect us o do this all on our own. God calls the men of his Church to leadership and to fellowship with one another so that each man may be encouraged and accountable. “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” ~ Proverbs 27: 17.
- Men’s small group: 7:00pm Wednesdays (Café)
- Men’s lunch: 12:00 noon on the forth Monday of each month (worship center)
The Women’s Ministries of TUMC exist to promote community and spiritual growth in women of all ages and walks of life.
- Morning Group: 10:00am Wednesdays (conference room)
- Evening Group: 7:00pm every other Tuesday (off-site)
Throughout the year the Woman’s Ministries hosts a wide variety of special events,retreats, afternoon circles, and studies.
Adult Sunday School
There are several adult bible studies available at 10:00 A.M. on Sundays. Our current bible studies are:
- Rm D1 – David Dwyer, Open to both men and woman of all ages
- Rm C3 – Various teachers, Comprehensive Bible Study/ Busy Bees
- Rm C4 – Lawrence Rappoldt
For more information on any of these ministries please contact the office at email@example.com